July 6 – 9, 2020
As we phase back into youth sports, Player Development Programs, LLC, is following the CDC’s Considerations for Youth Sports and Centre College’s guidelines to return to training. Striker & Keeper training inherently allows us to keep both groups separate and in manageable small groups.
In order to remain within the CDC’s Low Risk category, our training will focus on individual technique and will include fun shooting drills.
A few of the safety precautions you can expect from our Striker & Keeper Clinics:
- All staff wearing face masks / maintaining proper social distance from players
- Forehead temperature scan of all staff & players before entering Amend Field / using 2 separate entrances
- Hand sanitizer at both entrances
- No contact drills / players encouraged to always use their foot / goalkeepers wear gloves at all times
- Balls sanitized before and after session / using 2 different sets of balls each evening
- Cones clearly marking 6′ when players standing in line during drills
- Clearly outlined guidelines and procedures sent to all families and players before and during our clinics
- Players bring own water bottle for entire session / kept at 4 corner areas of Amend Field
Our Striker & Keeper Clinic’s will be limited to 40 players total, spaced out in groups of 10 on a quarter of beautiful Amend Field.
Goalkeepers and field players will start off the session separate from each other doing individual technical drills and then end with fun shooting drills on goal. Our long time friends will remember these sessions from our Danville Indoor days!
Is this clinic limited to only goalkeepers and strikers? No, any field player is welcome to join us. Players should bring their own water bottle for the entire session. We will provide sanitized soccer balls.
Striker & Keeper Clinic
July 6 – 9, 2020
Ages 10 – 13 (6:00 – 7:45)
$175* (Includes T-Shirt & Ball)
*Full Camp Refunds Offered For Any Reason Necessary To Cancel Including Deposit